If you are interested in one of our available rentals, please click on the links below for the three documents you will need for the application. The application fee is $50 and should be a cashiers check or money order. Please stop by our office to drop off your application, application fee, and we will also need copies of your valid drivers licenses. Anyone in the household 18 and over must apply as an applicant. All others should be listed as occupants.
It can take up to a week or more to process any given application. It just depends on how quickly we are able to reach your rental references and employers. As soon as we have all the information we need and the landlord has made a final decision on your application, we will certainly be in touch.
- Rent is due on the first, late by the 5th of the month. If we do not have rent by then, we will issue a late fee. If rent is not paid by the 15th, eviction papers will be filed with the county. We set these expectations up front so that our tenants understand everyone must abide by the same rules.
- We perform Move-In and Move-Out Inspections. Before you can gain possession of the rental property, we will perform a move-in inspection. We will go room to room and make notes on our form of where any marks, scuffs, existing wear and tear, etc. are, as well as document those with pictures. We will all sign the form and it is kept in our file. Once you move out, we will assess the unit with this inspection form to determine if there are any damages. If there are damages once you have moved out, your security deposit is subject to pay for those.
- We do require you to have and maintain renter’s insurance in our rentals. This protects your belongings should something happen to the unit itself and damage your belongings. Normal insurance that landlords carry does not protect your belongings. Proof of insurance is required to gain possession.
- Our units are non-smoking unless permitted in writing.
- Pets are at the landlord’s discretion and approved on a case-by-case basis.